Join our Team
Hobart Counselling Centre is expanding to meet our client needs and referral demand. We are looking for registered psychologists who are interested in providing quality therapy and building a strong private practice. The centre offers beautifully furnished counselling rooms situated in a quiet, historic freestone building in Hobart. The centre provides therapeutic services for children, adolescents, adults and couples. We are looking for practitioners who are interested in working across a broad range of presenting issues. Additionally, we are interested in supporting our practitioners with building their areas of special interest. We welcome enquiries from newly registered Psychologists who are looking to build experience. Occupational Therapists and Social Workers with mental health training are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for practitioners who have:
- Experience and confidence working independently with a wide range of presenting issues
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Enjoy working autonomously whilst also being part of a team
- Current endorsement as a fully registered psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligibility for registration with Medicare.
If you have any questions about the opportunity please email Diane McGeachy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 6285 8592.