Kate is a Social Worker with 23 years post-graduate experience. She is also a qualified yoga teacher and reiki therapist, working with adults towards holistic therapeutic healing.
Kate has extensive experience as a counsellor, coach, facilitator in the fields of Family Violence, Child Protection, EAP and mental health.
Kate’s areas of expertise are:
- self-esteem and confidence building
- Trauma: PTSD and complex childhood trauma
- limiting patterns and unhelpful beliefs
- family and domestic violence
- relationship issues
- grief and loss
- sexual abuse
- parenting issues
- workplace issues, including workplace bullying
- weight loss
- post-natal support: parenting challenges, birth trauma
Kate has a warm, respectful 'whole person' approach to therapy, with particular emphasis on body awareness as a key to overcoming trauma and anxiety, and a values-based approach to encouraging clients to achieve their full potential.
To book an appointment with Kate please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hobart Counselling Centre on 0487 338 103
Hobart Counselling Centre
181 Elizabeth Street
Hobart TAS 7000